~600 Plugin Modlist - 1 Clear Issue (so far)

StarTrekManiac2

So I've spent the last week or so putting together a roughly 600-plugin mod-list together, and I'm pretty much in the testing phase. Most things so far seem to be working great and I was seriously expecting more noticeable issues from the get-go than what I got.

However one major issue that I do have is giving me a bit of a headache trying to work around it.

So basically, when I open the world map, I get this weird result (no map whatsoever, but icons and a sky).

I've tried alternating between the Paper version of A Quality World Map, as well as Paper Maps SE, both of which produce similar results or worse (e.g. the map.swf SkyUI error for the latter).

Any ideas on how to fix it would be great. I'm using MO2 and I suspect load and install order are playing a part, that or I'm using an incompatible mod which produces no warnings but I've obviously overlooked it by mistake.

I've attached a .CSV file of my MO2 install order, as well as my load order

NSFW WARNING - A handful of NSFW mods are named in these files

OK found it - xLODGen generation was the culprit.

This is how I fixed it:

1. Extracted the .BSA's from the map mod (I'm using A Quality World Map - Paper) and kept them loose.
  2. Moved it to the very bottom of my install order in MO2 - after xLODGen but before DynDOLOD - to ensure that the mod's files do not get replaced by xLODGen.

I still have some small icon problems with it (the icons float around the position they are meant for), but they aren't much of a problem in my opinion as long as they can be interacted with just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

No, no, no, you're doing it wrong. You ALWAYS let DynDOLOD and TESLODGen have priority either right above or below your bashed or smashed patch if any at the very bottom of your load order and both left and right panes in Mod Organizer 1 or 2.

Never let any plugins overwrite DynDOLOD or the generated files.