The Argonians, Hist, and Black Marsh

Slavidi

So it appeared one day in my head that no much back ground or information is given at all around the argonians in skyrim or there armors and weapons. So i desided to look up on the internet what was up with them got this link http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Black_Marsh and oh boy a rush of ideas and exitement come the land of the black marsh has yet to be created in all of its glory as the hist/ Ent's/ Tree people have a love of mine that would be an amazeing and I believe welcome addition to the world of skyrim lore. Along with the feathered serpents, werelions, were aligators or aligators in general.

Now the catch is how do you make it so the need the Dova kin's help well as I was reading it turns out the great sentient trees worship the god of chaos "Sithis". So the wheels in my head began to turn. What if Sithis had chosen a Great Dragon to be his champion and was forceing the argonians into skyrim? ~quest would start after seeing one of the argonian caravans~

I can throw out drawings and designs of creatures armor and land scape if anyone finds interest in this. Ijust can't make it because my comp won't run CK or anything of that nature.

I have had that idea a year ago,but never had time to work on this. However I'm going to start work on black marsh this July. So it would be nice if you could send me some drawings, especially landscape drawings.

I have had that idea a year ago,but never had time to work on this. However I'm going to start work on black marsh this July. So it would be nice if you could send me some drawings, especially landscape drawings.

Can definately do are you gonna use houses and trees types already scattered around the skyrim world or need new ideas for makeing now buildings and all

sure, creatures like Hackwings, Nagas,werecrocs and werelions etc..
but at this time landscape is more important than creatures, since I must create the land first and only then go on creating creatures

sure, creatures like Hackwings, Nagas,werecrocs and werelions etc..

but at this time landscape is more important than creatures, since I must create the land first and only then go on creating creatures

okie dokie ill upload some pictures friday if thats cool with you i'll do 2 marshlands a town and an elder hist ent who is quiet firmly in the ground thought it was a cool concept that one of a hist elder how mearly speaks for the animals who doesn't move but listens to the animals problems and repeats them to the chieftain or mayor of the town or w/e

yeah sure friday,it's cool

and it is a great idea about the elder hist tree,I have an idea like that as well
As you may know in TES lore it is unknown who becomes king of Argonia,and some little lore refers that the king of Argonia is a hist tree. So I think that's a good idea to follow.