Heavy looking ancient nordic armor

troggkiller21

Hey guy, ive had an idea floating around in my head for a while now. Its where the ancient nodric armor have an extremely hearvy look to it, almost like a plate armor looks. it has full coverage but still retains the look and the feeling of the oraginal game. im extreamly into lore so the more rustic looking the better. or even like a nord hero plate armor with the same look as the weapons. my idea kinda involves the standard steel plate armor but with the main peces the i like about the ancient nodric armor. like the main chest peace and sholders, some chainmail where some of the fur would be. ive noticed near the sides of the ancient nordic armor there are some rib gards that kind of stack downwords, if you could continue thoughs down to the hips and add a heavy belt and think plate styled legs, boots and golves would be nice.

these were just some ideas that have been floating around in my head, just started trying out with the creation kit... dont see that going any where anytime soon.. well thanks for reading and i hope you guys come up with some good stuff and feel free to ask me for more info if youd like. im happy to help with ideas.