Fixing Blood Decals on Body

KestrelEditions

Hi Guys, days ago i'm tried find a way to fix blood decals, because for me, blood on weapons and floor work fine, but on body of player or NPC (Animals and Monsters that have blood) just show a little on back of lags.

I've see alot people have this same problems. But Kestrel, exists mods for this, like "A Bloody Mess", yes, but i want make a improve of default.

So, yesterday i start my improve to fix that:

First, i made some combinations with textures from blood mods for Oblivion - Done

And now i thinking that i'm find a way to do that, look theses screens - https://www.moddb.com/members/kestrel1/images/fixing-blood-decals-some-results2#imagebox

After i change some settings on my Oblivion.ini, i received these results. My settings for blood decals are this:

iMaxDecalsPerFrame=120
fDecalLifetime=2000.0000 <<< These three is that have on your Oblivion.ini <<<
bDecalsOnSkinnedGeometry=1
[Decals] <<< These below are that most not have on Oblivion.ini <<<
uMaxDecals=30
uMaxSkinDecals=50
uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=60
iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=120
bDecalMultithreaded=1
bForceAllDecals=1
bDecals=1
bSkinnedDecals=1
bProfileDecals=1
fDecalLOD2=1500.0000
fDecalLOD1=1000.0000
fMinBloodDamage=1.0
The settings that i changed to have these results is:
iMaxDecalsPerFrame=120
iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=120
I have added theses settings before but still blood only in back of legs, so i start change my "Per Frame", before are 15.
I begin increasing by x2, then a reach on 120, blood decals starts show on body, but i see that sometimes blood not show on body (i use HGEC Types (Body Override of Blockhead))
Guys, i'm show this because i feel that need share this, but i'm still work to give greats results.
I'm new here on community and sorry if i say something wrong.
Cheers! :smile: