Junktown. Mods. Modding. Fallout 4.

Foppa61

Hello! I need some help with Fallout 4. This is what it says about the mod "Junktown".

Hidden mod

This mod has been set to hidden

The reason given by the author is: Working on new version.

But this is what Phane says about the mod.

Junktown - also from the Fallout 4 Mods on the Main menu - this is made by Utuit, one of the team behind Sim Settlements - lots of building goodies.

Can anybody help me, where can I find the mod Phane uses.

Thank you!

Hello! I need some help with Fallout 4. This is what it says about the mod "Junktown".

Hidden mod

This mod has been set to hidden

The reason given by the author is: Working on new version.

But this is what Phane says about the mod.

Junktown - also from the Fallout 4 Mods on the Main menu - this is made by Utuit, one of the team behind Sim Settlements - lots of building goodies.

Can anybody help me, where can I find the mod Phane uses.

Thank you!

So what's the problem is clearly says "WORKING ON NEW VERSION"

"from the Fallout 4 Mods on the Main menu" means start the game, from the first menu (were you start new games or continue your current one" pick "Mods". Those are mods you can download directly from Bethesda.Net. Sounds like Phane is saying you can get it from there.

Edit: that Mods menu entry is where console users get mods, since they can't download and install them from Nexus.

Edited by aurreth

"from the Fallout 4 Mods on the Main menu" means start the game, from the first menu (were you start new games or continue your current one" pick "Mods". Those are mods you can download directly from Bethesda.Net. Sounds like Phane is saying you can get it from there.

Edit: that Mods menu entry is where console users get mods, since they can't download and install them from Nexus.

PC mods are available via that method as well. Need a Steam account linked to your Beth account to do so though. (or, maybe that was to UPload mods.....)