[WIP] MediEvil in Skyrim

KorinOo

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, I haven't been working on the mod for almost two months. Real life stuff, like engineer degree work etc... The good thing is, i just finished most things i had to do and i was actually planning to make some new meshes for the mod. So yeah, i just need like two days of sleep and i'm ready to start modding again :D

Yes. If you are interested in helping, please send me a PM with links/files of your voice sample. If you don't have samples, then at least describe what type of character you think you would be good at.

Additional question: Do you know MediEvil franchise? You don't need to, but it would help a lot.

Edit: Sorry, no need for VA right now.

Edited by KorinOo

MediEvil was in my top 3 best games of PS1. Still remembering some dialogs lines :D (French ones)

Your mod looks really promising. I wish you the best for your mod. Will favorite this thread!

Cheers!

"Not that there's anything cleaver about shooting someone in the eye, sir."

haha

• 5 months later...

Hello, long time no see! :D

I'm still working on this thing! and actually looking for someone to make narrator voice for trailer.

Also, I updated first post a little.

Bla, bla bla, Here was a part with me talking about trailer. How it was suppose to look, what i needed a narrator to read and how to read it. It's deleted so you can approach the trailer with clear mind and without any misconceptions about it. It will be published in near future. Also, the video below by bugieboy87 is for first "incarnation" o the trailer, so it's basically completely different from what you will see in final product.

Oh, and one last thing... BAAM:

10398099_694258787287494_473751979081005

Edit: Changed text a little
Edit 2: Deleted information about trailer. You will see it in near future.
Edited by KorinOo