Helgen gate ramming

Marsuli

Fixed the issue. It was related to animations.

Overwrote PC exclusive animations with the same files, did same for new animation for running with bow, bowlegged jump and momo's acrobatic jump mods then i ran FNIS.exe.

Decided to post this reply just in case some one else might have the same issue in the feature. :cool:

Still fixing the blue tree texture. I'm guessing it has something to do with TreesHD Skyrim variation, lush trees and maybe Vurt's flora mod. Will post a replay if i manage to fix it.

Edited by Marsuli

blue tree texture.... that's probably because you use Skyrim Flora Overhaul, the full version and not the basic, combined with other tree textures... TreesHD and Lush Trees, lush trees requires SFO Basic and wont work with Full AFAIK.

PS. Helgen gate closed, awesome :) must of been yoru shortest game ever =)

Helgen is heavily scripted - some mods can cause wacky problems. I recommend NOT installing any mods until after exiting the cave at the end of the Helen sequence. You really have almost no options besides which of 2 NPCs you follow so any mods will not help and can only cause problems. I don't think any mods that change your character's appearance will cause the problems as they usually don't have any scripts.

Then, as soon as you do exit the cave - before adding any mods, make a permanent save - Then add your mods and make a second permanent save - these will come in handy for troubleshooting later.

Fixed the blue tree issue by installing 1.76b version of the Skyrim Flora Overhaul, after that lush trees and grass and last but not least, treesHD with the lush trees Vurts compability patch.

That gate ramming must have had something to do with all those hardcore mods i installed to make it harder to start the game. ;D Nah, just kidding. Had the game crashing because of the auto save manager tough. :ohdear: Will enable it again as soon as i get out of helgen.

Edit: I'll just do what Nodtveidt suggested. I'll uninstall Skyrim and install less mods. And i'll enable less mods at start maybe. Thanks for helping people. :cool: And curse the mods, they made me obsessed of them so i had to install so many of them ;D

Edited by Marsuli