Issue with Glowmaps not working (Previously fixed?)

I'd swear I had this fixed at some point, but for some reason, glowmaps are all but universally non-functional for me, or at the bare minimum ones introduced by mods are. It's not a Nevada Skies thing, as I've been having it since before I installed that. I'm using MO2 and I do have automatic archive invalidation turned on. I'm not sure if it could have something to do with the overwrite tab, and I'll be the first to admit my mod list is a mess, but I can't find anything about this kind of issue that's actually worked and I can't remember what it was I did that fixed it last time, which is what's really killing me--I stopped playing the game before doing Lonesome Road some months ago, and so I've forgotten most particulars of things like that by now.

I can provide further details by request, but would prefer not to list out absolutely everything I have installed right now right off the bat. I figure it'd be better to eliminate more likely culprits first, if any can be pinned down from what I've offered up already. Any ideas?