Add sound preview button especially for weapon sound mod

JonathanBruce97

I've been on nexus for a couple of months and I think I'm starting to get interested to get involved in Modding especially weapon model and weapon sound mod.

But it bothers me for sound mod that there's no button for preview like a small play button with slider bar duration on it so when me or other modder released the sound mod, customer/consumer can play the sound with a "play" button so they have idea that this file "sound" sounds like this and this and this, it would be useful if the modder released several/couple of firing sound/reload sound mod and each individual file sound can be previewed to be played for that specific file sound.

For us modder give us ability to upload that preview sound file in .wav or .ogg or .mp3 and any other sound file format.

I know there's videos button beside images and posts button but no, just no. I just don't want to record a gameplay for sound mod and upload it to youtube just for a couple of sound mod. Why should i record videos when i can preview sound mod directly? here what it looks like in my mind like in the screenshot

Edited by JonathanBruce97