Taking off clothes, crashes game no error messaage please help!

fatcat360

So i downloaded some mods and i am in the beginning where i get my bindings cut, anyway when i try to take off my main piece of clothing it crashes! i have downloaded the following

Snow Leapord Forsworn

Dread Hunter and Huntress armor

Apachii skyhair

seveNBase TBBP, Original, Natural, Bombshell nude more bouncy, bombshell nude B-CUP, Bombshell bikini, bombshell nude

NEWNORMAL MAPS

Caliente Female Body Mod

RED LIPS MOD

no makeup

ZERO makeup

Less makeup version

Hair pack

Brighter Lips

XCE BROWS

Bodyslide extra presets

CBBE OFP lipmasks

Fix Sound loud

Female Voice

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

I think the problem is your body replacer... you have SevenBase using it together with CBBE and whatnot.... you need to have everything in the game you can wear compatible with SEVENBASE, not CBBE or you get problems like you have now (if you wanna use SevenBase of course, if not why did you install it?). Also your Skeleton has to be changed to XP32's or your mod will nto work properly at all.

If your just new to modding, I'd suggest you start with something easier.... what you have now is not compatible with eachother.

• 1 year later...

I had the same problem. Whenever I tried to remove my chest armor/clothes, I would get a CTD. So, I did some research and found the solution. I have xp32's maximum skeleton with Immersive animations. So, I went into NMM and uninstalled both the skeleton and Immersive Animations. Then, I re-installed the skeleton and the problem ceased.

Other fixes:

If you use XP32's maximum Skeleton or any skeleton mod, here's what to look for...

1. If you use immersive animations, but don't use anything included in the mod, uninstall Immersive animations and the skeleton then re-install skeleton.

2. If you use The Joy of Perspective, but don't have the option selected in the skeleton installation setup, uninstall both mods, then, install The Joy of Perspective and then your skeleton, but make sure to check that you're using the Joy of Perspective when prompted.

3. Other mods that affect your skeleton will also have an impact on this. Remember to read the mod's description page to see what it is and is not compatible with and to see what it affects.

4. Having 2 different skeletons will collide and cause big problems. It's the same with any other mod; having two mods that change the same thing will cause problems.

Hope this helped. Good luck.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm having the same problem except I don't have any mods installed.. help!

so you revive an ancient thread instead of creating your own?

Good he found that "Ancient Thread" because i and many other Peoples found it too, like you. *laugh*

And by the Way, your Answer isn't a help at all. Well Done!

• 1 year later...
Hi so I am on Xbox one and have a problem every time I take off my clothes the game breaks and I don't know what to do please help I have the mod called fair skin complexion he with it I use Madeline to make it nude but it won't work it worked couple of times but just keeps on breaking still I even tried to disable all the other mods and keep these 2 mods enabled and the problem still occurs PLEASE Help

• 3 months later...

So i downloaded some mods and i am in the beginning where i get my bindings cut, anyway when i try to take off my main piece of clothing it crashes! i have downloaded the following

Snow Leapord Forsworn

Dread Hunter and Huntress armor

Apachii skyhair

seveNBase TBBP, Original, Natural, Bombshell nude more bouncy, bombshell nude B-CUP, Bombshell bikini, bombshell nude

NEWNORMAL MAPS

Caliente Female Body Mod

RED LIPS MOD

no makeup

ZERO makeup

Less makeup version

Hair pack

Brighter Lips

XCE BROWS

Bodyslide extra presets

CBBE OFP lipmasks

Fix Sound loud

Female Voice

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

Thanks you helped me mate. It was the because of the skeleton.

I think the problem is your body replacer... you have SevenBase using it together with CBBE and whatnot.... you need to have everything in the game you can wear compatible with SEVENBASE, not CBBE or you get problems like you have now (if you wanna use SevenBase of course, if not why did you install it?). Also your Skeleton has to be changed to XP32's or your mod will nto work properly at all.

If your just new to modding, I'd suggest you start with something easier.... what you have now is not compatible with eachother.

Thanks you helped mate it was the skeleton conflicting with Joy of perspective.