I have noticed an incredible lack of horror/scary mods avaiable in the skyrim nexus.

i am quite the horror enthusiast, so i'm looking for more atmospheric mods that make the game a lot more creepy. i'm not asking for a complete game changing mod, because that would take a lot of time and resources. i am however asking for someone to make a horror themed dungeon or hamlet, or even a player house that has to be explored before it can be claimed. Regarding the house, i want a realisitc feel to it, i dont want tons of manequins and chests all over the place, and it would be nice to have it keep the horror vibe even after i claim it.

i really dont want to see vanilla skeletons lieing around, those make me laught instead of scaring me, so i would like to see some unique decorations. a mod that really sounds promising is The Stretch, avaiable on the steam workshop, check it out so you can see what i'm looking for. That house is still being worked on though, but it already has a nice feel to it.

There's usually only one or two horror mods released for TES games. They usually pop up late in the game's 'season' because they take so much effort from the modders. Probably there's one in the works already, we just don't know about it yet.

• 2 years later...