「 MOD REQUEST � - Playable VTOL, Tanks

Zeithri

I'll keep it short.

I want to be able to play as the flying aircraft we face on missions, to buy them, add weapons to them. As well as the Tanks.

No, it isn't optimal, especially not in the world of Mechwarrior, but I believe that this could be the first... or maybe the third step.. into influencing others to making the LAM's.

I tried to mod something myself but, the program is highly uncooperative with my computer with frequent crashes and hang ups.

Can run the game, just can't run the modding tool. Therefore, I turn to you.

I have no idea how difficult this would be to achieve. The Tanks I suspect wouldn't be too difficult in theory since they are land based and basically function like an Urban Mech if we simplify the way of thinking about it. But the aircraft would need to be able to turn in every direction, change and decrease elevation.. This in turn could make way for the LAM ( Land-Air Mech ) variations i.e. Phoenix Hawk and then there it could be as simple as just allowing it to jump up and then fly straight forward perhaps, I dunno. Just throwing the thought out there!

But yes, this is what I think would be a good addition.

- Allow players to fly the aircraft and they have absolute control in directions and elevations.

- Allow players to play the tanks.

- Allow players to equip them as they please.

Of course, if this already is a thing and I don't know about it, please point me in the general direction!

Thanks on beforehand! :laugh:

• 1 month later...