[request] 24-hour ingame clock

Hisu

Requesting an ingame clock mod, that will turn skyrim's american 12-hr clock into european 24-hr.

From what I've seen, making a script to echo current game time in 24-hr format is pretty easy, so it must be possible. The key is replacing the existing clock with it, which might be problematic, as I haven't found anything on the matter. Still, maybe some of the modders would like a challenge? Or just explain to me why it's impossible? Please? ^_^

P.S: Sorry for the previous topic.

i remember a mod for oblivion that not only changes the 12 clock to 24 but also changes the actual dates to realtime like september april and so on, i don't know much about modding but i think it possible to change the clock in the engine of skyrim. will like to see that happen too.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Requesting an ingame clock mod, that will turn skyrim's american 12-hr clock into european 24-hr.

From what I've seen, making a script to echo current game time in 24-hr format is pretty easy, so it must be possible. The key is replacing the existing clock with it, which might be problematic, as I haven't found anything on the matter. Still, maybe some of the modders would like a challenge? Or just explain to me why it's impossible? Please? ^_^

attachicon.gifteamp1.png

P.S: Sorry for the previous topic.

looowl i was playing the game and suddently i came on this idea 2 i went searching for it and couldnt find anything and came here loowl