Mystery Woman invisible woman talks to me in game (not a mod)

Drivinghard

heyyyy

im kinda spooked, started about 7 or so game hours ago.. but occasionally I hear a Mysterious Woman's voice speaking to me out of thin air in game...

no, it is not an invisible NPC, from screwing with looks or nothing...

and this occurs at many locations...

ie, I put some Military T-60 aPower Armor on at Sunshine...

then i hear this VOICE saying... "well I sure hope you use this Robotic power armor for good"

then silence...

today I BLEW THE INSTITUTE, using SKK50's Fast Stop Institute mod...

hoping this would save a settler who had gone SYNTH... who i resurrected, after removing her Component

but no, so I had to suffer losing her a 2nd time...

afterwards... that mysterious Lady's voice spke to me again saiying something like..

"this was going to have to happen eventually"

This is tripley spooky because previously I was convinced the voice belonged to someone in the institute whom i had ('tai then moved to a prison, then moved back to the institute) who worked in the Reclaimation Branch... and I know for certain she was in the institute this time when it blew up :(

I can't remember the half a dozen other times I've heard this voice at different locations in game

WHO IS THAT SPEAKING???

yeeesh!

Edited by Drivinghard

Are you sure this isn't a mod?

- no not at all... I just moved to me at QASmoke 2 of the institute brass for holding

then i either killed or disabled half a doezen inst spies...

then about 2 saves later here was this mystery voice :sad:

at first the lady voice WARNED me "don't you ever come back here"

but ever since she's sounded, almost benevolent somehow, but im not sure after the first message

I have no idea... maybe that "Geneva" I moveto me at Diamond city cuz i read she might be a hostage of the mayor?

after i disabled the mayor (Synth Spy(

I read that "Geneva" was a bit spooky 200 yrs old ro something, I'm going to research her a bit

:smile:

it started about 10 game days ago..

the voice

and today wwhen I blew the institute I was convinced it would stop so I was really spooked to hear it again afterwards

:smile:

Edited by Drivinghard

• 6 months later...

"this was going to have to happen eventually", "don't you ever come back here"

Have you tried pulling yourself away from the monitor for a few seconds? Sounds like it's your wife throwing you out for playing Fallout 4 too much.

Edited by streetyson

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. Maybe you use a mod, add new enemies or NPC travel the map, and that is why you here this voice at the game. Or you use many companions and one of them, at a distance decide to speak -maybe is a companion have many and many voice lines. Peter from Fusion City mod, also some times speak with very slow voice. Also maybe you use a mod, add new settlers and one of them, passing by, decide to speak. Companions have many lines, are Insane ivy and few others. ( Insane ivy at the latest version, if she is not so s e x maniac, will be the best of all time, companion, because she have real human behavior voice lines). Don't give so matter to the female voice. it is only a game. That's all. Thanks.