Looked around on the forums but didn't see anything related so i'm hoping this isn't a duplicate. I've been thinking for a while now that the X series of games (large scale space empire building, X3 Reunion, Albion Prelude, Terran Conflict, X2: The Threat, etc.) would be a great fit for the Nexus. The modding/scripting community is quite large, with lots of developer support (often incorporating the more quality mods into bonus packs or implementing them into expansions). Right now mods are posted on forums at EGOSOFT, and it can be a right pain in the arse to find quality addons, and there are probably a half dozen or more other sites with mods as well and the whole thing is just a confusing mess. The fanbase is multinational and on par with most of the other games on the Nexus (save Skyrim of course) and I think there'd be a lot of interest from those of us who play in a site that really organizes and makes it convenient to find mods for the X series. Also, X Rebirth (the newest in the series) is supposedly coming out soon which will attract interest in the series and probably cause more search hits for it, meaning more search hits for the Nexus by extension.