• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

subzero414

subzero414

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

*sigh* Nothing worked.

It won't let me replace it, I tried the right click > properties > find name > give full control

But it didn't work.

GAH all I wanted was for the bloody game(s) to work.

I'll get the Home Premium x64 download, get the USB tool from Microsoft and see if I can restore it that way.

prod80

prod80

You can see more when you close your eyes

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,694 posts

*sigh* Nothing worked.

It won't let me replace it, I tried the right click > properties > find name > give full control

But it didn't work.

GAH all I wanted was for the bloody game(s) to work.

I'll get the Home Premium x64 download, get the USB tool from Microsoft and see if I can restore it that way.

Ah win7 HP x64, youll need to boot off the CD in safe mode (Recovery) and use console from there, or the d3d9.dll file will be in use by system.

Have you tried with that program as well?

subzero414

subzero414

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Ah, thanks for all you help.

I booted it using a USB and reinstalled windows completely. 

I checked to see if the problem had solved and it looks to be fine.

Although once I got my games again we shall see.

So.

TLDR; Reinstall windows to solve it.

kattiesora

kattiesora

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

DLL Files Fixer Download Various installations or even viruses can damage some important files on your computer. DLL files are libraries of code for the Windows operating system itself, so they are very important. If a DLL file is missing or damaged, you may experience problems using your PC. This small program contains thousands of DLL files so you can easily restore or replace damaged or missing DLL files. 

jspee1965

jspee1965

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,200 posts

DLL Files Fixer Download Various installations or even viruses can damage some important files on your computer. DLL files are libraries of code for the Windows operating system itself, so they are very important. If a DLL file is missing or damaged, you may experience problems using your PC. This small program contains thousands of DLL files so you can easily restore or replace damaged or missing DLL files. 

Correct. At the CMD prompt (with Admin privs) type:

sfc /scannow

The sfc /scannow command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy that is located in a compressed folder at %WinDir%\System32\dllcache. The %WinDir% placeholder represents the Windows operating system folder. For example, C:\Windows.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, skyrim, blurred, low, environment, not, appearing, reinstalled, several, times

Page loaded in: 1.065 seconds