Can't find crafting materials in Vergen

So I'm at the beginning of the second chapter and I want to craft an armour but I can't find the materials that I need: specifically hardened leather and robust cloth.

I found hardened leather (the elf lady outside the town sells it), but I can't find robust cloth ANYWHERE and I've been looking and checking the wiki for about an hour now.

If you check the wiki, apparently Felicia Corli is supposed to sell it but she doesn't. http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Robust_cloth

Help please!!

• 1 year later...

Its a late reply but I looked for it aswell and found this so I might as well answer to solve the problem for future people.

To find the vendor who sells both hardened leather and robust cloth. Leave the city through the main gate. Once the walls end go directly left.

If you see a red wagon, you are on the correct path. She, the vendor is 20m away from that spot.

Vendor in chapter 1 is the guy on the main square with the cloth and carpets looking stall.

Didnt reach chapter 3 yet.

• 1 year later...

Future person here.

They must have changed it because that vendor no longer sells robust cloth. I did however get all the stuff I needed from a vendor in the city called Mael. He sits opposite the cart that has the fish on it where all the other vendors hang.