Looking for Testers.

TheWanderer001

Started way back in 2008... last worked on in 2011... thought the files had been lost forever...
but going through some old drives I found copies of all the files including documents... well it looks like most of them anyway :)

So what am I talking about ?

L'Space of course :dance:

Never heard of it.. oh well... it was a long time ago :wacko:

Anyway I now want to get it finished and released.

and am therefore looking for a couple of players/modders to re-test everything done so far...

and that is quite a lot including many separate quest plot lines.

Please contact me if you are interested.

So by way of an introduction:

As all who know of Terrry Pratchetts Discworld will know,
books = knowledge = power = energy = matter = mass, in short books distort space, in all four dimensions.

This mod has been base on this idea and we have tried to incorporate the same sort of humour that is to be found in those books.
You do not need to be familiar with them though in order to enjoy it.

On our own world there are few collections of books big enough to do anything but mutate and bulge their own bookshelves,
but in any world where there are magical books, such as here on Tamriel,
they can form entry points to parallel universes, connecting libraries, and any other collection of books.

In Morrowind any collection of books large or small may produce a connecting portal to the area known as "L'Space".
This is however not to be confused with the “L-space” of Discworld.

I knew this was close to being finished... a lot of work was put into this project by a team of some very talented modders back then.
The L’Space Team was... The Wanderer, CathyM, Bob196045, Miran, DrSilent, Ossie, Wulgar, RemuscdLupin
Do you recognise yourself?

The Finale... the final quest plot had been written up by various team members and cathym had created a flow document for it all to fit together.

so all that is needed is to get it into game and working... not a simple job as it is also fairly complex...
and not sure if all the required stuff for it has already been created.

There is scope to add more quests and some have been thought of and given a start and may also get added… but for now the Finale is the most important as once that is done the mod will be in a fit state to release.

Edited by TheWanderer001