Wandering/Missing/Lost/Dead NPCs

avengeit

Hey guys, I have this bug where I will find some npcs out in random places where they are not supposed to be, and missing from their usual spot.

For instance, after using the "attacked and left for dead option" from Alternate Start: Live Another Life, I spawned in the Morthal swamp. I wandered around exploring a bit, and came across Uthgerd the Unbroken in the middle of fighting several wild animals, and before I could get to her she died. Thinking that it was a weird, one time thing, I resurrected her using the console, and went on my way to Windhelm. When I got there, I noticed right away something was wrong again. In the discourse between the dark elf woman and the two nord men harassing her, one of the men was missing. The discourse continued as normal, but without the missing npc's lines. I can only assume he was missing as well and/or dead in the wild.

I'm only posting this here to see if anyone has had a similar problem/mod conflict and can tell me what it was and/or what they did to fix it. As far as nailing the problem through going through my load order and what not, I going to try to do that myself; I think it's only right to post it on the forums and ask for others to go through your load order and what not IF you have exhausted every available option yourself, short of uninstalling every mod one by one.

So thanks for reading, and if you have had a similar issue let me know about it and what caused it; in the meantime I'm going to keep working at it. :ermm: