Why you have to choose classes in TESO

LordPariah

As some of you fellow buffs may know, the player characters you play are all very special people. You have the Nerevarine in Morrowind, the Dovahkiin in Skyrim, and then in Oblivion your character doesn't seem all that special at first...

To start, let me explain something.

The Shezzarine

The Shezzarine is the incarnation of the god that created Mundus, Lorkhan(Called Shor by the Nords, or Shezzar).

As a result, a Shezzarine is free from fate, and is often more powerful than other mortals. Shezzarines are very powerful individuals, as they are the characters you play.

Notice what your character can do that others cannot? Notice that your Character solves many problems and walks all paths of life?

He is the embodiment of human drive and willpower. He can get things done, basically. This is also why if you read the book of fate your page is blank.

In fact, the reason you can become the master of all skills in any given game is because of your nature. Being of Shezzar, you are able to comprehend and understand things that mere men cannot. It literally all comes naturally.

The Games Themselves, and an explaination for TES IV

So now that that's out of the way, you probably understand how our characters in Oblivion were able to to so many things without having the blood of a dragon, or being the reincarnation of Nerevar.

Another event that I theorize happens during all elder scrolls games is the Dragon Break, or when time itself... breaks. So during the time that the games are taking place in, time is broken. How is this? it certainly doesnt seem like it in the games...

Well let me explain that. All endings and quests are canon throughout all the games. But how come people cant remember what race and gender he is? Its becaue all characters and events that occur in every playthrough of every game of say, Oblivion are canon. Thats right, all the characters you have are real people in the TES universe. But time is broken during the games, so no one can quite remember any of them..

Onto the topic at hand - Forced Classes in TESO

As you may predict, not everyone can be a Shezzarine. So it is a probability that our characters in TESO are not incarnations of shor, and thus are normal humans bound by fate. However, there may still be a dragon break during the events of TESO, so all events are likely still canon.

But back to our characters. Since they are not Shezzarines, they are not able to instantly learn everything. And are bound by destiny. Normal, boring humans, elves, beastmen, what have you.

Kind of a long winded explaination. Sorry if my grammar melts your brain.

Edited by GaylordPariah

because they didn't developed anything , they just bought the license of everything they bringing in the game , the game concept game mechanics , basicly everything you see has been done in another mmo

12mil + copies sold of skyriù , you would think thars a good target audience for their MMO but no they want WoW subscribers so lets make it more WoW like

i wouldn't be suprised that within 6 months of launch you will see dragons and dwarves in ESO because the WoW kiddies demand it

The fans did asked for a multiplayer TES for years , NOT a failed MMO turned into TES

because they didn't developed anything , they just bought the license of everything they bringing in the game , the game concept game mechanics , basicly everything you see has been done in another mmo

12mil + copies sold of skyriù , you would think thars a good target audience for their MMO but no they want WoW subscribers so lets make it more WoW like

i wouldn't be suprised that within 6 months of launch you will see dragons and dwarves in ESO because the WoW kiddies demand it

The fans did asked for a multiplayer TES for years , NOT a failed MMO turned into TES

Regardless of the quality of TESO, this is a valid lore sxplaination.