Bug where in game controls stop working

I am dealing with a bug where whenever I touch the movement keys the controls stop working. When I press escape, most options work but I can't create a new save. They seem to work again if I toggle on and of freecam, but as soon as I press wasd they stop working. At first I thought it was a location issue, so I teleported to goodsprings but had the same issues. Turning my computer off did not work either. I tried deleting all of the mods I installed since it was last working, but that didn't work either.

Firstly make sure you don't have a controller connected, secondly removing a mod doesn't always fix a problem it has caused, the problem could be baked into your save file so try loading a save from before those mods were installed or start a new game.

Firstly make sure you don't have a controller connected, secondly removing a mod doesn't always fix a problem it has caused, the problem could be baked into your save file so try loading a save from before those mods were installed or start a new game.

Thank you for the advice. I managed to get it to work.