PDF tutorial book or am I remembering Oblivion?

I am looking at hobbies and thinking about getting into making mods. I seem to recall there being a PDF for creation kit and the first tutorial is how to make a basement. I'm trying to figure out if it was for Skyrim or Oblivion or if I'm just a dunce. If that's not the case I'm looking at the Nexus Skyrim wiki and youtube for tutorials. Thanks ya'll for being an awesome community of creators :)

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Category:Getting_Started

This is the one I started out with. I like this format because I could keep it open in the background, or on another device, or print it, and refer to it step-by-step. From this page, there is a "tutorial hub" link that will give you a list of more specific jobs, and there is a lot more info available via the search box at the top right. (ie: type in "package" and it should give you a list of everything including how to make and use AI packages)

If you prefer video, Darkfox127 makes a nice, easy to follow, tutorial series. It can sometimes help to read the first, then watch the video on the same subject, to see how it's implemented.

Hope it helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Offline wiki is the Bethesda wiki, Tutorial is in PDF format (convenient for bookmarking/search), NTN is on specific parts of the CK not well covered in the wiki, for absolute beginners

Offline Wiki

Tutorial PDF

Noob to Noob

Cheers

edit: there are plenty of good tutorial if you can find them: Falskaar and Hoddminir, a little outdated but plenty of content. I don't know if the web sites are up to date.

Edited by Vactrol