Trying to understand

MajorCyco

Awesome. Thank you.

edit: my results were not nearly so catastrophic. Out of a total of 2,649 mods that I have downloaded (across all games I have modded), 163 have been deleted. And to be fair most were deleted/removed before the controversy, in normal course of modding. But maybe that proves the point that mod authors should have the right to remove their mods if they so choose?

Out of total of 2244 downloaded 127 was deleted, no one this year! To be honest i think most mod authors will keep ther mods here.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted34304850

thats interesting.

for me, it works out to about 10% of my mods have been deleted. i'm sure i can find them again, but i thought it was an interesting discussion point.

thats interesting.

for me, it works out to about 10% of my mods have been deleted. i'm sure i can find them again, but i thought it was an interesting discussion point.

It is interesting to discuss and evaluate the fallout over the next couple of weeks (today is the deadline but my understanding is the deletes need to be processed manually). I think YMMV depending my your mod set up. Hopefully everyone has downloaded local copies, just in case.

Some might do like Arthmoore and delets some and keep some (he will keep some Skyrim SE mods but never update again).

But still... i am on alot of forums, discord and reddit and as far as i can tell most mod authors for Skyrim/Skyrim SE there seem to be staying at Nexus. Maby it is different for other games.

Some might do like Arthmoore and delets some and keep some (he will keep some Skyrim SE mods but never update again).

But still... i am on alot of forums, discord and reddit and as far as i can tell most mod authors for Skyrim/Skyrim SE there seem to be staying at Nexus. Maby it is different for other games.

The UOP team will be uploading updates, just not Arthmoor personally anymore.

Per the standing agreements with the unofficial patch team members, the unofficial patches for SSE and Fallout 4 will continue to receive all regularly scheduled updates

That's not what Arthmoor said. The UOP teram will be uploading updates, just not him anymore.

Yes, that goes for the Unofficial Patches. But he also stated that a handful of mods for Skyrim SE will stay on Nexus but not be updated. (I hope those mods are the ones in the STEP guide that i rather like).

That's not what Arthmoor said. The UOP teram will be uploading updates, just not him anymore.

Yes, that goes for the Unofficial Patches. But he also stated that a handful of mods for Skyrim SE will stay on Nexus but not be updated. (I hope those mods are the ones in the STEP guide that i rather like).

No biggie. I am sure if any of those mods receive updates they will be on AFK.

No biggie. I am sure if any of those mods receive updates they will be on AFK.

Yea. :)