Trying to understand

MajorCyco

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for proving you're just trolling.

You've shown your true colors and your intent, in this thread.

Said the hypocrite. You are still here talking about unrelated s#*! ... you don't get to call me a troll. You are worse than me by an infinite amount cause you are too petty to let it go.

Get over it already. Let it go. It's not as important as you all are making it out to be.

If only you were capable of taking your own advice.....this thread would be at least 100 pages shorter.

Said the person who is still responding too. Like do you have no self awareness?

Said the hypocrite. You are still here talking about unrelated s*** ... you don't get to call me a troll. You are worse than me by an infinite amount cause you are too petty to let it go.

Now you're just Projecting.

Sure you didn't look in that mirror today?

Edit: Anyway, this has gotten too immature for my liking. I am done for today.

Edit: Anyway, this has gotten too immature for my liking. I am done for today.

"You are done for today"?

Derailing this Thread and making it about YOU isn't a JOB

Anyway, good night, sleep well, and rest up.

I will sleep well knowing that you have standards on "Immaturity", and that you actually have a 'standard' on how immature you can make a thread before you call it "quits" for the night, before you inevitably come back.

Â

Â

Get over it already. Let it go. It's not as important as you all are making it out to be.

Â

Â

Â

If only you were capable of taking your own advice.....this thread would be at least 100 pages shorter.

Â

Said the person who is still responding too. Like do you have no self awareness?Â
Yeah, sse, the difference is, I do not recall hard ever saying that this thread needs to die off. You, however, have said that. Do you know what hypocrite even means