Personal temple for monk character?

BloXboX

Hello, I wanted to make a pretty simple request, atleast I think it would be simple.

I like roleplaying a typical monk that is religious, belives in all the 9 divines or whatever and lives in a monestary, temple, church. Whatever you wish to call it.

This was very simple in Oblivion because you had monestaries and temples everywhere. But not in Skyrim.

I wonder if someone would even bother creating a temple, with all the 9 shrines and suitable to use as a home. Some chests, etc. Anything you'd expect from a monestary.

A hall of the dead would not be needed but, I suppose fine.

Sorry if it's been requested before.

Edited by BloXboX

Hm, maybe I could have tried this out, but it would be a kind of small place. Is there any location in particular you'd like? Feel free to PM me with details :smile:

Small? Yes!

I don't need a big place, just a small chapel or anything alike. I'm actualy really happy someone would like to try this.

As for location, I would like it anywhere north. Preferably where it would snow. Doesn't have to be on a mountain, can be on flat ground.

i finally got skyrim and the creation kit for pc. I think I may try this as a test to see if I can relearn how to build again. I like building houses and stuff in oblivion so this shouldn't be too hard. :)

could y'all make a chapel similar to Gwaebloom's tone? : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30010//? (mod unfinished)

But please also add a large rosewindow with multicolored light shining through onto the ground : http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4042/4669032915_d5391d2821_o.jpg if possible with 9 divines/Talos/Akatosh

Thanks so much

Edited by tritonforge

I'm waiting for BloXboX to respond to my PM and know his opinion about the mod I made. It's similar to the one you linked I guess, but one version has no benches. I'll wait for a response before I consider publishing it :smile:

And sorry, no stained glass - my skills are not good enough to make new items. The only existing stained glass in Skyrim belongs to the Dark Brotherhood, and that would look really out of place...

Edited by Jokerine

I am liking it, I'll test the house as soon as I get the time and report back here as soon as possible.

The pictures look very promising