• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

maaaaaaaaap

maaaaaaaaap

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

I've requested that my mod FK Stuff be removed from Nexus following their extremely bad move announced July 1st. It may be that I will upload it to moddb instead, but for now it can be found on my own OneDrive (no need to press this link for now, there's nothing there - see below). 

EDIT: 

On the 25th  of July I discovered some problems (which never were there before) and so I have had to disable the download for a while, until these have been investigated. Sorry about this. :-(

EDIT 2:

2021-08-14: All problems have been solved (thanks DLuf! :-)) but now I'm on a roll, so I will extend 1.7 quite a lot: previously the mod has made changes to the main game and only the mage origin of the backgrounds; in 1.7 I aim to include all backgrounds, and also broaden the scope somewhat regarding items available for rogues and warriors as well. I've also been offered help in testing, so I guess the release date for 1.7 can be set to approx October 1st. :-) 

Edited by maaaaaaaaap, 14 August 2021 - 08:16 AM.

maaaaaaaaap

maaaaaaaaap

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

All problems have been fixed, new features added, and local testing of everything is fnished. When external testing is done, the mod will again be available. Thank you for your patience. :-)

Edited by maaaaaaaaap, 18 August 2021 - 12:50 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: requested removed, july 1st 2021, mod, dao, daa, items, companions

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.055 seconds