Hi evryone, :happy:

I'm a now player to skyrim and i tried to download mods and things like that but now my character

animation is frozen and it's hand's are raised and evry other character in the game too

i really don't know what to do , tried searching for someone with the same problem but found nothing

some one said i should use the update FNIS behavior on Generate FINS for users button but stell no use and this what happens to me wihen i do

http://postimg.org/image/pcik6te4x/

i tried updating the game to [skyrim update 4 full] and nothing happend

i'm waiting for your help :ohdear:

Edited by gooool

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I did everything FNIS said and nothing worked. My game was ruined. I have to reinstall. Because Steam is so lame, I am again installing, because apparently uninstall and reinstall is different for Steam than the rest of the world. I had to delete my entire skyrim folder. Thanks Nexus, you rock, yay!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

i have the pirate version and its happened to me too. i tried uninstalling the pcea 2 that it said its is wrong and tried aggain. nothing updated fnis for all along but nothing. lastly i disabled all the mods i installed for skyrim and closed the nexus mod manager,gone to the game folder and opened the original version of skyrim launcher instead of skse and nothing aggain. help!

btw when i was simply updating the fnis for users it was giving me no errors at all but the pcea2.