Attack speed Bug

fauxfoxen

I recently installed FNIS, pretty cambat idles and Momo acrobatic jump. Also I installed SKSE from this link http://skse.silverlock.org/. Latest versions of all of them.

I am having a problem with any wielded-weapon combat. I click once and a volley of hits goes off. I can hear them all but can only see one or a glitchy mess of feints. Please help me figure out what is wrong. Gamebreaking problem.

I installed everything correctly. So far I have tried deleting the "master hkx" file. That didn't work. I will try uninstalling mods by process of elimination but I'd rather probe for solutions before doing that.

THanks

Excerpt from the FNIS description -> Patches -> GENDER specific animations:

• Important Note: Some custom animations may cause strange effects when used with GENDER, especially most combat animations from the Female Animation Pack, but I can't exclude other animation files and replacers. This is caused by animation duration differences between vanilla and custom, resulting in animation events being triggered in the behaviors AFTER the end of a custom animation. Most (not all) effects disappear when you install the FAP animations as downloaded (combat animations NOT in female).

Ok good. I downloaded that and it fixed the problem. But it seems to override Momo acrobatic jump and when i try to add better jump animations it mashes them into one ugly one. How can I have the jump animations I want while keeping FAP installed to prevent the combat bug?

Very helpful post btw, thank you.