I have a couple questions about armor. First of all, do Dremora ever wear actual lootable Daedric armor. I know back in Oblivion, they wore weaker unlootable Dremora armor until you hit a certain level. Then they began to wear lootable Daedric armor. I know there are easy Dremora always spawning at the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon. Will they ever wear actual Daedric armor that can be looted?

I know from Oblivion, an enchanted version of an item no longer counts as that item. For example, in a quest that required you to get Elven armor, you could not turn in an enchanted one. And some special weapon mods lost their unique script, if you enchanted the item. Is this still the same for Skyrim? For example, the enchantment for the Dawnguard helmets will protect you against vampires if you wear a full set of Dawnguard armor. However, if you enchant the armor (which the exception of the helmet, obviously), will it still count as Dawnguard armor for the purposes of this bonus?

Well, to answer your first question, no Daedra do not drop Daedric armor. The only thing you'll find them drop is Daedra hearts, possibly a black soul gem, and an enchanted weapon, usually Daedric or Iron(strange, I know). So although they do wear Daedric armor, it cannot be looted. As for your second question, I'm pretty sure that it still counts as Dawnguard armor. It would only make sense for it to. Personally, I only wear modded armor so I can't confirm 100% that you'll still get the bonus. What you can try and do is make a save, enchantt he Dawnguard armor, equip your full set(chest, boots, guantlets, shield and helmet) and then check your active effects. If somewhere in your active effects it shows the enchantment,than you know it works, If not, well then you know it doesn't work. You can then reload your previous save.