• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

tarakotik

tarakotik

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= Q_pmor3iPbw&list=PLfLdS8J9fUhRsqCbavJ2h0T1lG2rZA14o

Music Pack for FNV compatibility please and thank you.

Edited by tarakotik, 17 July 2021 - 06:15 PM.

JimboUK

JimboUK

There's someone watching me, I can tell.

• Premium Member
  • 46,310 posts

That's still under copyright, it can't be uploaded here.

tarakotik

tarakotik

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Music Pack for FNV contains 200 something songs, surely some of them are still under copyright, right? Mods are also made for free, so I don't get how someone can get sued for posting mods for a game you need to pay for, especially since those songs are already available to listen to for free.

Radioactivelad

Radioactivelad

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Music Pack for FNV contains 200 something songs, surely some of them are still under copyright, right? Mods are also made for free, so I don't get how someone can get sued for posting mods for a game you need to pay for, especially since those songs are already available to listen to for free.

Let's just say you have no idea how copyright, distribution rights, and licenses work.

MusicPack for FNV specifically is original music composed by the uploader who released their content under Nexus' distribution TOS, with the additional instructions that "you must contact me for permission to use my songs for other projects."

Ripping Elvis songs off a cd and putting them on the nexus is just piracy.

Edited by Radioactivelad, 25 July 2021 - 12:30 AM.

JimboUK

JimboUK

There's someone watching me, I can tell.

• Premium Member
  • 46,310 posts

They're not free, the ad revenue from the video goes to the rights holder. YouTube has licencing agreements with various record companies that allow for this, the Nexus does not. 

Purr4me

Purr4me

Mystic Arts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,345 posts

https://www.nexusmod...tab=description

EDIT: This is Just a heads up all hands on deck.

"Your still hosting it"

Kitty Black

Edited by Purr4me, 10 August 2021 - 12:57 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fx, music, radio, cut content, uncut, unused, cut

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.172 seconds