TV Shows on the TVs you can build in settlements?

thatonekidatschool

The idea is basically making all TVs that you can build show the intro broadcasts (News and the fat-man commercial) instead of the "Please Standby" screen that normally greets you. I wouldn't imagine this would be Lore-Friendly, although it could become the framework for other mods. Thanks for any help! (Or if there is a mod exactly like this please let me know) Sorry if this was a little bare.

I know about VOTW. I was meaning more something ambient, just replacing the image. I use VoTW, although I would like to know if it's possible to increase the range of the video player.

The range is why I don't use it. Or more precisely that you were required to even have a video player instead of it being built in to the TV or movie screen. It's too damn fiddly the way it is set up. Great mod, but takes way too much work and tweaking to get all the bits to talk to each other for my limited attention span :)

I'd love a mod with the Vault 76 TV and an Institute TV both in colour.

With variants of those (+vanilla) with 'Please Stand By' the newscaster and some sort of EAS/EBS variant.

No extra mod or holotape player required.

(Vault 76 TV is lore friendly and if you research you'll find it's just incredibly high end for the time which makes sense in a control vault, and it would be cool if some Institute pet/side project produced a TV that retroactively colours TV with AI- because of their links to AI)