4 replies to this topic

MidbossVyers

MidbossVyers

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,007 posts

First of all, listen to this:

Secondly, I'm not asking for any files, just names.  Is Harkon's Japanese VA Norio Wakamoto, famous for voicing Castlevania's Dracula?  It sounds like him. 

Edited by MidbossVyers, 01 July 2013 - 10:57 PM.

chevenga

chevenga

Prinny, dood!

• Premium Member
  • 604 posts

I'm almost positive that that is not Norio Wakamoto doing that voice. Wakamoto is totally hammy, over the top, and a big fan of rolling his Rs, and his voice is generally smooth, not gravelly and kinda monotone like the guy doing Harkon.

Sorta related: I play with Japanese audio, and I haven't yet recognized any of the seiyuu, which is a bit frustrating for the anime fan in my soul. And I haven't yet found a list of the seiyuu, either. So if you come across any info about the seiyuu, please share.

MidbossVyers

MidbossVyers

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,007 posts

Well, the English VA for Serana, Laura Bailey, also does 2 other vampires, Evangeline from Negima and Rayne from BloodRayne.  Is her Japanese VA familiar to you (I obviously haven't heard her at all)?

chevenga

chevenga

Prinny, dood!

• Premium Member
  • 604 posts

Sorry, dood, I suck at identifying female seiyuu, except occasionally Junko Takeuchi. Maybe I should have said before. Probably comes from watching mostly shounen anime. ;)

Please keep in mind that the Japanese seiyuu and American voice actor don't always match up, and neither do their types of roles.

Kojuro

Kojuro

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Hi everyone. I think the voice of Ulfric is Takenaka Naoto. My ears never betrayed me and i sincerely hope that he is Ulfric Stormcloak ^^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dawnguard, japanese, voice, actors, actresses, actor, actress, skyrim, vampire, harkon

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.061 seconds