Problem uninstalling SkyRe

koisplash215

Ok, so I just uninstalled Skyre, because the reproccer was giving me too many problems. But now, whenever I start the game, I get a CTD. Please help? It only happens with Skyre uninstalled. I reinstalled it and it was fine. Thanks.

The reproccer is a separate mod, produced by the same author, did you uninstall that too? If not, you're crashing because the reproccer esp is missing the skyre master.

did you find any solution? I have the same problem atm

Uninstall SkyRe, Uninstall ReProccer, Uninstall any SkyRe compatibility patch you have, Start a new game (its hard to uninstall SkyRe on your current save game due to it changing about everything in the game...)

did you find any solution? I have the same problem atm

Uninstall SkyRe, Uninstall ReProccer, Uninstall any SkyRe compatibility patch you have, Start a new game (its hard to uninstall SkyRe on your current save game due to it changing about everything in the game...)

I already uninstalled all of the above unless there is some patch you can have outside of the NMM that I can't remember

Here is a screenshot with all the mods I use

http://i.imgur.com/Jd4XcCU.jpg

Did you start a new character? Continuing an existing SkyRe character without SkyRe will be next to impossible.

Also, re-run WTF and any other SkyProc patches, these will cause CTDs when you uninstall ANY mod, unless you rerun the patcher.

Also, are you using the most up to date version of the reproccer? I was having glitches with mine as well, but I updated to the newest one, and the newest version of SkyRe, and it worked perfectly. ^_^

some mods like skyre and asis dont get removed from the load order or get re-added. i had this problem with asis and skyre. if your using steam, run it, clock 'datafiles and look for skyre.esm and uncheck. if not do it with wrye bash. i made a post about problem reinstalling skyre. can someone help me out in that thread? I will top it.

some mods like skyre and asis dont get removed from the load order or get re-added. i had this problem with asis and skyre. if your using steam, run it, clock 'datafiles and look for skyre.esm and uncheck. if not do it with wrye bash. i made a post about problem reinstalling skyre. can someone help me out in that thread? I will top it.

No luck with the datafiles either

I don't get the chance to play a new character since it crashes when they skyrim logo shows up

This strongly indicates you have a mod that has either an implicit or explicit dependancy on Skyrim Redone... most likely one of your patchers.

Check all your mods, one of them has a dependancy... whether or not it shows as a "Master" in your mod manager. You must have something that is installed with an option for Skyrim Redone, doesnt mean SkyRe - Main.esp will be added as master, but it's still dependant on it.