So this might as well be my first time posting here and I'm only doing it because I couldn't find anyone with the same problem as me.

A few months ago I Installed some of the most popular Werewolf Overhauls back then, they were:

Tales of Lycanthropy
Nature of the Beast

Heart of the Beast

And also installed their due compatibility Patches, aside a few problemas resolving custom texturized werewolves and the Green Bane Transformation everything used to run smoothly.

Two months ago I had to format my OS hard drive, however since the game was on another drive I really didn't had to reinstal it, only the nexus mod manager. Got me some troubles but eventually I managed to get it running well.

A few days ago I came accross a new 'upgrade', if you may call it so, of Tales of Lycanthropy: Moonlight Tales. It was made by the same modders and the mod itself said it was a revamp of ToL, so I went ahead and gave it a try.

I can't say it was a really nice try because my computer couldn't handle the heavy scripting that the mod required so I thought that it could have something to do with Nature of the Beast. I went ahead and uninstalled the compatibiliy patch for ToL and done the advised procedure to update NotB, after I uninstalled my version (2,3) I jumped into the game to check how it was and to my big surprise all the save files returned as corrupt. I rolled back and reinstalled NotB version 2.3, realoaded a backup I had of the most recent corrupt save and to my big surprise everything was allright.

So I'm assuming that i might have done some sinful procedure revolving the Werewolf Overhaul system and now Hircine has called for his hunt pack to chase me through its Hunting Grounds which lead me here in seek of a strong hearted warrior who could try to help me troubleshoot my whole issue with this overhauling and maybe Who knows, even help me to instal things the way they were supposen to be since the very start.

If anyone could troubleshoot me through the whole process of cleaning all mods related to the werewolf system and how to properly reinstal the whole thing that would just be amazing.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Currently the Werewolf related mods I have are:

Green ones are active/installed, red ones are inactive/unninstalled.

Beastblood Solution - Lycanthropy - Beastblood Solution v1_0 Gameplay effects and changes 01/07/2013 06:43:41 1.0 1.0 YourUnequal

Bloody Cannibalism - Bloody Cannibalism v0-10b

Gameplay effects and changes 30/06/2013 05:49:47 v0.10b v0.10b

Rhubarbs

Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound and Texture Overhaul

Audio, sounds and music 1.6 1.7 NsJones

Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound and Texture Overhaul - Alpha werewolf sounds - VERY VICIOUS AND AGGRESSIVE

Unassigned 1.7 1.7 NsJones

Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound and Texture Overhaul - Texture - The Alpha Werewolf

Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound and Texture Overhaul - Texture - The Beta Werewolf

Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound and Texture Overhaul - Texture - The Omega Werewolf

Unassigned 1.7 1.7

NsJones

Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul - Moonlight Tales Main 2_05

Overhauls 2.05 2.05 Brevi and Al99

Nature of the beast II - werewolf and werebear overhauls included - Compatibility patch for MT ver 2_05

Overhauls 1.0 2.8 gulogulo

Nature of the beast II - werewolf and werebear overhauls included - Nature of the beast II ver 2_3

Overhauls 02/07/2013 07:49:18 2.3 2.8 gulogulo

Nature of the beast II - werewolf and werebear overhauls included - Nature of the beast II ver 2_8

Overhauls 2.8 2.8 gulogulo

Predator Vision - Vampire Werewolf and Khajiit - Predator Vision v 1_3

Gameplay effects and changes 01/07/2013 06:44:55 1.3 1.3 Gopher

Mod that interfere with the Whole Werewolf process:

Amazing Follower Tweaks - AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage_1_01 NPC 30/06/2013 05:56:58 1.01 1.66 Dheuster

Amazing Follower Tweaks - AmazingFollowerTweaks_1_55

NPC 30/06/2013 05:48:24 1.55 1.66 Dheuster

First of all changing mods dring play through is tricky. Moonlight Tales and TOL are 2 different mods (by the same author). To my knowledge there is no safe way to uninstall TOL. It a nice mod but it was poorly written. Moonight Tales is much better written. I know what Im saying because I have seen source files for both mods and made compatibility patch for both mods. To stop it properly you would have to stop its quests. Ask its author for advise.

As for my mod I dont think there is any reason not to update it since I made the automatic procedure. Just remember about 1 thing: if yo want to play it with TOL you should activate MT for the first time with ver. 2.8 of my mod.

PS

I think there is no need to run my mod and Predator vision mod together. My mod has everything Predator vision has.

Thanks in advance for your quick response gulogulo, after some deep looking i was able to find out that unnistalling the mod was not cancelling it's plugin and therefore the game was loading a plugin that was looking for inexistent files, after unchecking and making a clean save I was able to update the version. Must admit that a lot more funcionalities work this time, even the green bane one. Still had a minor problem after transforming into greenbane/werebear because I had forgot to set the adrenaline rush mode and thus couldn't bring the menu back but now it's all good.

After upgrading I came to that conclusion and unnistalled the Predator Vision Mod. Thanks a lot for both the help and the amazing overhaul, the werebeast side of the game is on a whole different league now.

Currently I have MT disabled because my Amd Semprom x2 can't handle the hgeavy scripting but tomorrow i'l be getting a new cpu and will try it.

Thanks a lot again for everything and my best wishes for your future works on modding.

When using the heart of the beast mod, take note that you MUST USE JUST ONE sound part ( either werewolf, feral or alpha) and just one texture pack ( either alpha, omega or beta) - there is no way either can cause any problems or conflict with anything.

Take note however that most of my textures are available via moonlight tales