UI Disappeared after installing ENB

SkranksMateria

Hey guys, i just installed the Project ENB mod, but after testing it a while i realized its not gonna run on my pc so i uninstalled it by deleting the files from my skyrim folder. After i had installed the ENB Mod my UI had mostly disappeared. I can still access my inventory and craft stuff at the forge, but if i look at interactive objects, it doesnt show the Use E to XXXXXX option. Uninstalling the Mod didnt fix this.

Does anyone know how i can fix this?

looking forward to your answers,

Skranks

Edited by SkranksMateria

ENB doesnt cause this. ENB actually doesnt touch anything inside the game at all... it has no interaction with the game on that level...

Maybe you should look into things like Immersive HUD and so on, that edit HUD elements.

the only ui mod i'm using is -of course- SyUi. And it worked fine before. I also installed som others mods like Static Mesh Improvement and HD Fire Effects. Some HD Mods. All just some graphic mods which shouldnt cause such a problem :/

I'd like to avoid reinstalling, because it would take me hours to get all the expansions and mods back to how they were before. Is it possible to just save my mods somehow and copy all of them at once to a reinstalled skyrim?

Edited by SkranksMateria

Reinstalling Skyrim only replaces the official files, the mod files are still there - so your problem is still there... So unless you know the core game files are at fault, reinstalling is useless.

Can you try to start a new game, does it have the same problem? Did you try and load an older save?

Have you verified your in game settings...

Menu -> Display -> scroll down ... should be some crosshair related option there, and some fade options as well above.

Other than that, I dont know... some mod doing it. You say you dont have Immersive HUD, havent you installed somewhere some file into Data\Interface that changes HUD elements - specifically, is there a file called "hudmenu.gfx" anywhere in there or some sub menu? There's a few manual downloads to remove certain things and they wont show up in your plugin list.

Are all the other elements still there (health bar and such)? Does the console still show when you press on "~" or does it not show?

Have you edited Skyrim.ini [interface] settings?

I just checked the options you mentioned, but the problem is still there. I checked my Interface folder and .... i found a folder from the HDTHighheelmod i recently installed which contained a file called HDTHH_logo.dds. Also there was a Translate_ENGLISH.txt and a translation folder and a hdthighheel_english.txt. All from the Heelmod i guess. Could this cause the problem?

Here's the txt:

$hdtHighHeel_menuname HDT HighHeels

$hdtHighHeel_SystemRunningNormally System Status: Normal
$hdtHighHeel_SystemRunningExceptively System Status: Abnormal
$hdtHighHeel_config Config
$hdtHighHeel_heightoffset Height Offset
$hdtHighHeel_Globalheightoffset Global Height Offset
$hdtHighHeel_performance Performance
$hdtHighHeel_decalUpdate Update Interval(ms)
$hdtHighHeel_priority Set Priority
$hdtHighHeel_debuging Debug
$hdtHighHeel_showdebuginfo Show Debug Info
$hdtHighHeel_LogLevel Log Level
$hdtHighHeel_miscellaneous HH System Works On
$hdtHighHeel_Alchemy Alchemy Table
$hdtHighHeel_Smithing Smithing Forge
$hdtHighHeel_SharpeningWheel Sharpening Wheel
$hdtHighHeel_ArmorTable Workbench
$hdtHighHeel_Enchanting Enchanting Altar
$hdtHighHeel_TanningRack Tanning Rack
$hdtHighHeel_Cookpot Cookpot
$hdtHighHeel_Smelter Smelter
$hdtHighHeel_Male Male
$hdtHighHeel_StableMode Stable Mode
$hdtHighHeel_StableModeMaxSwing Stable Mode Max Swing
$hdtHighHeel_customEnch Custom Height
$hdtHighHeel_bootType Type
$hdtHighHeel_buildingHighHeel Built-in High Heels
$hdtHighHeel_CustomEnchHighHeel1 Custom Height 1
$hdtHighHeel_CustomEnchHighHeel2 Custom Height 2
$hdtHighHeel_CustomEnchHighHeel3 Custom Height 3
$hdtHighHeel_isNotHighHeel Non High Heels
$hdtHighHeel_attachEnchcustom1 Custom 1
$hdtHighHeel_customheight1 Custom 1 Height
$hdtHighHeel_attachEnchcustom2 Custom 2
$hdtHighHeel_customheight2 Custom 2 Height
$hdtHighHeel_attachEnchcustom3 Custom 3
$hdtHighHeel_customheight3 Custom 3 Height
$hdtHighHeel_clickToAttachEnch Click To Attach
$hdtHighHeel_removeEnch Remove
$hdtHighHeel_clickToRemoveEnch Click To Remove
$hdtHighHeel_highlightOffset Set global height offset,works on all high heels,fix problems for NPC skeletons nod highet is not 0.
$hdtHighHeel_highlightResetHeight Reset custom height offset to global offset.
$hdtHighHeel_highlightDecalUpdate Script system update interval, Game restart required. Increase the value for lower end system to fix character bounce/stutter.
$hdtHighHeel_highlightPriority System priority: -2 Low; -1 Below Normal; 0 Normal; 1 Above Normal, Game restart required.
$hdtHighHeel_highlightDebug Display Moveup/Movedown message when equip/unequip heels, For debug purpose only.
$hdtHighHeel_highlightLogLevel Log Levels: 0 - None, 1 - Errors, 2 - Warnings, 3 - System Info, 4 - Debug info
$hdtHighHeel_highlightRemove Remove current equipped footwear's high heels effect, applies to all footwear of the same type.
$hdtHighHeel_highlightStableMode Reduce the vibration caused by self-adaption function,notice that this may also cause self-adaption insensitive.0 - Disable,1 - Enale when moves(default),2 - Always Enable(NOT recommend)
$hdtHighHeel_highlightStableModeMaxSwing Max swing allowed in stable mode(%).
$hdtHighHeel_highlightcustom1 Apply high heels effect with custom height 1 to currently equipped footwear, applies to all footwear of the same type.
$hdtHighHeel_highlightcustom2 Apply high heels effect with custom height 2 to currently equipped footwear, applies to all footwear of the same type.
$hdtHighHeel_highlightcustom3 Apply high heels effect with custom height 3 to currently equipped footwear, applies to all footwear of the same type.
The console does still show up if i use ^.
Edited by SkranksMateria

No that's not the cause... High Heels and HUD is not the same thing.

Honestly I dont have an idea. Project ENB does not come with any HUD elements, only with some Book textures, 2 plugins (not HUD related), and the ENB files. Assuming that when deleting you did not accidentally removed some game files and have made sure all files related to the ENB are removed (also the d3d9.dll), im pretty much out of ideas. Just for the heck of it - reboot your system to rule out issues related to the system that used a modified d3d9 file, if you havent tried that already.

Try to verify game files using Steam... Open steam, Library -> right click on Skyrim (left side) choose "Properties" then on the tab Local Files click on Verify integrity of the game files. This will scan your skyrim installation for problems.

lol! gratz

if you do that for screenshots you might wanna use the console command "tm" for that next time - that hides all menus and hud elements at once (also the console) so when switching back to normal you open console (which you cannot see) type "tm" and hit enter and everything will come back.

Other useful screenshot commands are

tfc 1 -- freezes game and lets you fly around

sucsm x (any value >= 1) -- controls free camera movement speed