Riften NPC's hanging around Black briar Lodge! Why?

KnightRangersGuild

Yes NPC's from Riften are just hanging around Black Briar Lodge, is this a glitch or a mod doing this? Has this happen to anyone else? I don't think they are suposed to be there, especialy in the day time. They are suposed to be in town selling things, right? I don't have any mods that change Riften or Black Briar Lodge.

Well I was forced to make a new character because it doesn't seem to hapen with new games but this really sucks! I was a lvl 36 and that's the furthest I've managed to get in this game so far! I really would like to save my lvl 36 save game.

Please help! Anyone! even with just an idea or a suggestion, that would still help me, thanks.

I will try to explain a little better what is happening.... There are a whole group of important NPC's from Riften like, quest givers, merchants, exc... just standing around at Black Briar Lodge! It is game breaking because they are not regestering that they are at there normal places, they are regestering that they are closed or outside of town and therefor cannot sell or give quest.

Here is a pic.....

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6687/rlc0.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by KnightRangersGuild