MSG Style Settlement Building(because ain't nobody got time for that)

longsas

Hello, I am currently playing F4 with Horizon. It has a module called Enhanced Settlement, which enable you to place a whole building. That doesn't solve the tedious settlement building process though, I still have to micro manage electricity, water, clutters and decorations. Sole Survivor they said, more like a good old Sole Babysitter.

Metal Gear Solid 5 has a pretty simple base building that only needs your macro management, going on missions to secure resources and choosing what to build and upgrade next. I need some mods that make F4's settlement building similar to this. Using Workshop Framework mod and Transfer Settlement mod to import a settlement layout or make one yourself, but the settlement should not change but give you options to build/upgrade its pre-planned components(wall, water system, farm, industry, military, housing,... ) that cost resources. Using Sim Settlement's Rise of the Commonwealth expansion or just simply import a settlement make the whole complete settlement after a single click without costing anything, which does not feel like progressing and I do not have control of which orientation it should follow unless I start to micro manage again.

Edited by longsas