Pants. Why are there none?

KazuOfOld

I'm generally a quiet modder going about my business and enjoying the glory that has so far graced my copy of Skyrim. However I feel I've waited long enough with no result. I'd like to formally request some generous mod author out there take the time to answer my plea.

Pants. Why are there no simple outfits for women with pants?
Don't get me wrong there are plenty of cute or sexy and sometimes very serious looking skirts, dresses or robes but some days I just want some pants on my legs. Blue jeans? Slacks? Skintight or leggings just won't cut it. Maybe someone could even set down and do up a nice lore-friendly mage wear or light armor with loose pants. I would love them forever if my character could slip on some pants and look right at home in Skyrim, relaxing about and shooting anything that moves.

I'm fine with the skimpy out there, everyone has their own that tickles their fancy, I get that. If I don't like how women are sexualized in it I just don't download it. Easy as that. But can we have it both ways? There's got to be some others out there that would enjoy roaming the world with their legs covered.

If anyone agrees, let there be pants!