Mod Request: Weather Control Tool

Teddikilla

Hey guys, been playing rdr2 on console with my brother for years but was wanting to start playing it on my gaming pc but was looking for an easy way to 100% control the weather to your like in a little interface or something, like I've been doing when playing much more skyrim again on pc in recent years as there are numerous weather control mods available so I can make it stormy all of the time. Most recent one I've been using for a few year now is just a little book in-game that you whip out and select weather options that stay on for the playthrough until you change it.

Really helps as a pluviophile to be able to have that instant anxiety and ptsd relief at will and it changes the gameplay up in interesting ways too.

I was reading up here about a few methods to do something similar but all of it seems like a bit of a far reach for a technologically inept soul like myself. I also used various weather patterns and intensities / rain, thunder and lightning density as well as volume mixer sliders for thunder vs rain and droplets sounds etc but doesn't have to be that detailed & immersive.

Would it be too much of a time consuming hassle for someone with code / mod knowledge & experience here to Please, please impliment a similar tool designed with the sole function of fully controlling the weather in red dead 2? It really wouldn't even need to be anywhere near that complex, just an interface with the ability to choose a weather type to stay that way until you change it with a few minimal customization options for storm/General weather variety would be more than sufficient.

This would be a literal, admittedly pathetic dream come true for me, as I've racked up a few thousand hours too many of wet skyrim which is the only game that I get 100% enjoyment out of as it's always dark and stormy just how I like it, just not the same as having rain & storm sounds in the background as just playing skyrim with a dedicated weather control tool.

But, more than any other game, I would love to experience the beauty of this game and it's glorious weather at it's personal best, on my pc, with mods. I'd get thousands and thousands of hours of relaxing, therapeutic, reinvigorated gameplay and i am sure at least a handful of the rdr2 mod community will also be appreciative and make regular handy use of such a tool.

Thanks guys, I've actually got my fingers and toes crossed. ðâ

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...