Priest/Nun Companion.

theDemonJackal

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe just a regular Leather armor? If you look at what Daniel and Joshua wore in HH, it really wasn't all that over-the-top and was mostly practical. I would imagine that a priest in such an environment would be wearing something that's more practical and useful than something very decorative like what many Catholic Priests wear today. Not to mention that helps them "blend-in" with the people better.

In other words, just look at what Missionaries wear in Africa.

Heck look at the movie " The Book Of Eli " in a sense he could be thought of as a travelling priest and he never wore any special garb of a priest. I suppose he could wear the collar of a priest on his leather armor and a cross necklace to identify him as a priest.

Why not both? And dont get me wrong. I dont think he shoule be dressed in anything special. Maybe just a black duster and a collar and cross. Maybe not even the collar. Hell we are all agreed we just want a Gunslinging preacher. Thanks to all the posts we have a good choice of traits, weapons and a nifty little backstory. All we would need now is someone to voice and someone to create him. I know its asking a lot but I think we have the makings of a great character.

What if the nun is a ghoul, who keeps her face hidden with her headdress? A little bit snarky in her attitude, maybe with a high medicine and barter skill? It'd be cool for her main weapon to be like a Shishkebab or a chainsaw or something, hehe.

I'd be willing to voice act for her, if need be, btw. I'd offer my services for the preacher since he seems to be the one you guys are pushing for, but, well, uh... that'd be one ladylike preacher. :pinch:

Edited by lunaticorlover