Vortex and Baldur's Gate 3 problem

immagikman

I can't be the only one But I was trying to Mod Baldur's Gate 3 and vortex gave me this Info:

Basically Vortex tells you that BG3 requires LSLib to be modded and give you a link to download it from, but there does not see to be any info on what to do with it.

Sadly there is No information on what to do with the downloaded files from the link So here I have a folder with LSLIb files and no idea what to do with it...anyone know? I appreciate any help. One would think there would be a READ ME in the download or in the Vortex message.

Guest deleted34304850

thats not a vortex issue. have you contacted the author of the software to ask them what you need to do?

also comic sans? really

• 2 years later...

Every time I start NEXUSMODS this is in the , notice dropdown. Anyone new to NEXUSMODS will find this non-information very confusing. I have mods installed that don't seem to work so I read the notice and think it has something to do with my issue. I have not used NEXUSMODS since Skyrim came out and find it more confusing than in the past.

It does not say Vortex uses LSLib. it says BG3 support uses LSLib and shows a link. Maybe consider putting "BG3 support uses LSLib, link" somewhere else so it is less confusing to us uninformed folk and you follow your legal requirements. Your confusion matrix need some work. :smile:

Edited by JAGSR