Please help. I am missing the Scavenging Station, the barber chair, surgery chair, And

several things from the furniture list like the radios, I have included my mod order (I know it's a lot)

but please help. I have read several post about mod order, but none I have read discuss animations.

You've got too many mods that alters the workshop menu, try downloading Workshop Framework or Settlement Menu Manager (SMM) more info on their descriptions.

And you did try putting SMM's holotape? Then clicked Settlement Menu Rescue and waited for a moment until a note confirmation appears? If yes then I've got no idea what's causing it atm, perhaps disabling your mods one by one is your best bet to find the culprit that's causing it. Goodluck!

UPDATE: I rearranged my mods. now I have barber chair, and surgery chair. but I am still missing the whole miscellaneous menu under Decorations. I have tried "Workshop missing menu tabs" but to no avail. I have included a new mod order list if anyone would like to help me figure out where I might have gone wrong.

thank you in advance for any and all help.

The problem is there are no universal standards for where to put things. If all mod authors just made their own menu on the main menu it would be a lot better, but unfortunately there are several authors who think they know better than everyone else and just rearrange the s#*! out of things, which breaks a ton of stuff.

Settlement Keywords (SKE) and Settlement Menu Manager (SMM) were attempts to fix that, but of course the "I know better than everyone else" crowd still ignores them and ends up hiding bits of the vanilla menu.

kk, you have SMM, but you don't have any of the patches to make stuff compatible with it. Go here, SMM Patches by Vanguard (Declutter your workshop menus) and download any patch which matches one of your mods. I've got 8 separate SMM patches for things.

After you install those go in game and use the SMM Holotape, tell it to repair the menu. Exit the Pip-Boy and WAIT until you get the completion message. It can take a while. As in 5, 10 minutes or more depending on how many build mods you have installed. Don't open your pipboy or a terminal, and absolutely don't enter build mode.

When the message pops up click OK, then go in build mode and see if things are fixed.

The problem is there are no universal standards for where to put things. If all mod authors just made their own menu on the main menu it would be a lot better, but unfortunately there are several authors who think they know better than everyone else and just rearrange the s*** out of things, which breaks a ton of stuff.

Settlement Keywords (SKE) and Settlement Menu Manager (SMM) were attempts to fix that, but of course the "I know better than everyone else" crowd still ignores them and ends up hiding bits of the vanilla menu.

kk, you have SMM, but you don't have any of the patches to make stuff compatible with it. Go here, SMM Patches by Vanguard (Declutter your workshop menus) and download any patch which matches one of your mods. I've got 8 separate SMM patches for things.

After you install those go in game and use the SMM Holotape, tell it to repair the menu. Exit the Pip-Boy and WAIT until you get the completion message. It can take a while. As in 5, 10 minutes or more depending on how many build mods you have installed. Don't open your pipboy or a terminal, and absolutely don't enter build mode.

When the message pops up click OK, then go in build mode and see if things are fixed.

nope miscellaneous menu still missing.