A Mod Request for an Empty Breezehome

ADragonCalledGeorge

Hello all! I have a bit of an odd request and it's if someone could make a mod that completely empties Breezehome. I bought if from the Jarl in Dragonsreach but I hate the old decorations and being forced to use the same old decor each time. I know there's a vast amount of mods out there that re-decorate Breezehome but many forget how big Breezehome is and add a ton of extra rooms that would be much larger on the inside of the house as opposed to the outside. I also don't like those mods that try to cram in tons of stuff to tiny Breezehome. The house is meant to be simple and quaint. However, I also enjoy messing aorund with the fantastic mod called Pocket Empire Builder and that does let you clone copies of Breezehome but I like the place were Breezehome currently is.

So basically, I want to use Pocket Empire Builder to make my own version of Breezehome to satisfy my tatest and whatnot. So I would be thrilled and forever endebted if someone could possibly make a mod that Breezehome is completely empty of anything aside from the second story and stairs. I also don't like the walls on the second story so if those could go to that would be freaking epic! Another thing that annoys me is that darn fire pit in the middle which I aim to fix using Pocket Empire Builder. I don't know if this is too much to ask but my mod making skills in the Creation Kit are crap no matter how many times I've tried. So if someone ever does make a mod for this I would be thrilled and would love a link.

Many thanks in advance!! :)

Hm, this should be really easy. So you want to keep the stairs? And what walls would you like to keep? If you could post some pics of what you want to keep, I'll be happy to do this for you :)

Hm, this should be really easy. So you want to keep the stairs? And what walls would you like to keep? If you could post some pics of what you want to keep, I'll be happy to do this for you :smile:

Hiya!! Thanks for the reply. Basically I would just like the stairs and second floor. It would be epic if the walls for all the other rooms (minus the main bedroom) could go. Otherwise, it feels too small for me. That would be brilliant and thank you ever so much for offering to do this for me! :) I really appreciate it.