Very Slow Download Speed For Old Mods

kimota720

Is anyone here having a problem downloading any old mods just now?

I've been trying to download DX Emfy Cleric Outfit which was last updated in 2019 and it's been downloading at a snail's pace until Vortex just gives up on it and times out. Tried manually downloading but got the same result and tried another mod which came out years ago with no success.

Tried downloading a mod which came out today and that was fine and also downloaded an old Fallout 4 mod which downloaded in seconds. I'm not a premium member with faster download speeds but a 109 MB mod should not take the best part of an hour.

If nothing else I hope that the Admins see this post and are aware of the problem.

Is anyone here having a problem downloading any old mods just now?

I've been trying to download DX Emfy Cleric Outfit which was last updated in 2019 and it's been downloading at a snail's pace until Vortex just gives up on it and times out. Tried manually downloading but got the same result and tried another mod which came out years ago with no success.

Tried downloading a mod which came out today and that was fine and also downloaded an old Fallout 4 mod which downloaded in seconds. I'm not a premium member with faster download speeds but a 109 MB mod should not take the best part of an hour.

If nothing else I hope that the Admins see this post and are aware of the problem.

Post this in the feedback and suggestions forum. There is also a process to go thru to help them troubleshoot. Read here what they want.