Can't enter first person.

BloXboX

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

What helped me was repeating the action which brought u to third person view once more(e.g. turn to werewolf, sit on a chair or whatever u did before. Just do it again). Afterwards it was possible for me to switch back to first person.

Hope I helped someone

JUST go to the blacksmith and use any of the machines grindstone smelter etc and when you stand up it will do it try to press 'f' key or scroll down

I figured out a solution by accident while having the same issue, heh.

Just go to any alchemy/enchantment table, blacksmith, grindstone or workbench and it should let you change the camera view again :smile:

I had this issue when I was messing with FNIS's idles. My camera got stuck in 3rd person view, and sitting in a chair didn't help. Using the console command "kill" didn't help. What I did was use a workbench. I'm so glad I found this solution!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

For those that have this problem and you run sex mods. Chances are you probably toggled the free camera on to get a good angle then forgot to turn the free camera off before the scene ended. Just run the mod again and turn the toggle on/off then end the scene with the toggle off. This also works if you used TFC to turn on free camera.