Everybody who has problems on exiting interior spaces, i.e. infinite loading screen, try this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465

It instantly fixed the problem for me! I also applied the .ini changes to [papyrus] before, which seemed to have helped a bit, but not in every case. Still, I got stuck on loading screen half of the time.

I even unloaded a bunch of texture heavy mods as well as some MCM script stuff, but still no progress on that particular save. With the above mod installed, immediate remedy;)

I also reactivated all previously unticked mods, too be sure, And it still works like a charm. What the mod supposedly also helps with is freezing, or macro stuttering during gameplay. I have to test this a little more before I can confirm this...

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

<p>

There are so many topics on this... Use search :) but to give you some idea about the most common causes of this...

Â

<p>

There are so many topics on this... Use search :) but to give you some idea about the most common causes of this...

Â

<p>

Â