Two sliders in Racemenu not working

zerodeck7706

I have been wondering about this problem for a little while since I got Skyrim SE earlier this month. Every feature of the RaceMenu mod for Skyrim SE that I have used works perfectly fine. It's just that two sliders under the Body Scaling tab that don't seem to function at all, the left and right Breast Curve sliders. I've tried tried turning off every mod that I have installed except for the RaceMenu mod, the RacemenuPlugin.esp, the CBBE.esp., the RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp and the XP32 skeleton plugin to see if anything would have been interfering with RaceMenu plugin. I've tried reorganizing my load order in several combinations with just those esp. plugins to see if any of them needed to be above or below the other, but nothing has worked so far and I'm currently out of ideas on how to fix this.

I installed everything with Vortex, and I am using SKSE 2.0.19, RaceMenu 0.4.16, CBBE 1.6.1, and XP32 XPMSSE 4.80. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know of a fix for this? Anyway, my load order for at least those plugins is

RaceMenu.esp

RacemMenuPlugin.esp

CBBE.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

XPMSE.esp

If anyone can see a problem with at least the order of these plugins, and let me know what load order might be appropriate. I would be very appreciative of any help. If there is any other information that would be needed to fix this problem I would be happy to provide that, or if there is a fix for this I would really like to know. Also, if these sliders have been disabled for years, and that has been the case for a while now. That would also be good to know. It would set my mind at ease.

Left and right curve seem to work just fine on BHUNP, or did last time I tried using them on one of my BHUNP followers, but for CBBE-3BBB (player body, most NPCs) not so well... not at all in fact, and as I recall, they're not the only ones that don't work with my CBBE-3BBB, at least on the older version (1.38) I'm still running (I think there are about a half dozen or so that do nothing). Are you running the most current installation of CBBB-3BBB or BHUNP? Afaik, additional properties have been included in the newer versions.

I'm using the most current version of CBBE 3BA version 2.06 at the moment. Unless the morph effect is supposed to be extremely subtle I'm not seeing any kind of effect when I use any of those two sliders. Although, I wasn't aware of which body replacers should use that feature. So, that's good to know. I'll try the latest version of BHUNP and see if it has any effect on the player character.