Stalhrim + dragonplate = true Dragonborn armor!

Herzwulf

Dude, just came up with a similar idea Dragonbone Ebonsteel + Stalhrim + Heartstone and weaponset if you want to expand on your idea just use mine, I don't care. It comes with a nice Fanfic, give me credit for that, but otherwise use what you want, its called Armor of Shor in the request forum somewhere!

Still no answer, not even sure he got on or even if he is still active here.

Dude, just came up with a similar idea Dragonbone Ebonsteel + Stalhrim + Heartstone and weaponset if you want to expand on your idea just use mine, I don't care. It comes with a nice Fanfic, give me credit for that, but otherwise use what you want, its called Armor of Shor in the request forum somewhere!

Glad to see another heartstone fan. I also have a request relating to Heartstone, but mine is about General Flax's bandolier/heartstone

• 1 month later...

Did this ever become a thing? Because if it did, I would totally use this like, 24/7.

Unfortunately no one stepped up to actually work on this, and most of the ones following this thread cannot mod nor have the available time to learn how to :/. There is also a thread about daedric variants of all materials that has posts of people showing interest, but no modders working on it.

So if I understand this correctly, you basically want the Ebonsteel Dragonbone armor with the Ebonsteel trimming changed to look like Stahlrim?

more likely to combine ebony, stahlrim and dragonbone into the most epic armor ever. the dragonbone ebonsteel armor is the perfect concept, it just need to be expanded.

Edited by reyzark