• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

robcbwilson

robcbwilson

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
In response to post #8408493. #8408660 is also a reply to the same post.

Thanks for your reply. I don't use Morrowind Overhaul, do you happen to know the name of the texture fix included in it?

Lougian

Lougian

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts
In response to post #8408493. #8408660, #8412896 are all replies on the same post.

I think they are the same that you are using !
Slartibartfast's Bloodmoon Texture Fix
Slartibartfast's Cave Texture Fix
Slartibartfast's Morrowind Texture Fix

hicks233

hicks233

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
Looking great :) Adjusted some of the saturation and colour values for the Grazelands and it's looking brilliant :) Can't wait to see the Imperial Forts :D

Lougian

Lougian

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts
In response to post #8418973.

Thank you :) the Imperial forts will be available in a few weeks, I haven't the time right now, but don't worry they will be done !

bryman1970

bryman1970

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts
The textures definitely stand out more than any other texture mod I've used. I haven't really been out of the general Seyda Neen area yet, but so far, so good. I have noticed a few places where I can see the texture "squares where one texture meets another and doesn't quite blend with each other. I know some of the texture fixes out there deal with this sort of problem, but I've seen at least a few stating that they only are designed to work with vanilla textures. Have you noticed these yourself? Maybe there's something out there that would fix these. It hasn't really been a major issue from what I've seen, but I have noticed a few places with this going on.

Lougian

Lougian

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts
In response to post #8438319.

Nope, I haven't see anything and I don't know how to fix this problem..
Thank you by the way :)

Bloodinfested

Bloodinfested

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
In response to post #8438319. #8442861 is also a reply to the same post.

Open mw should fix it when its done is an limitation on the engine terrain blend

milou80

milou80

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
amazing , just the best ever done for morrowind among texture mods, it really stands out , it's really crisp & all , really oustanding , thanks man!

bryman1970

bryman1970

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts
Lougian, I was wondering if you'd be interested in creating new landscape textures for Ald-Vendras. It's a large landmass that's been around for quite some time but it seems it never really became too popular. There's a few bugs in it and it needs some improvements in many respects but as far as an area to explore, Centurion obviously took a lot of time designing the landscape and I think it would be an excellent place to design new mods seeing as Vvardenfell and Solstheim are close to being filled up. I don't know how much time it would take, but I was always hoping someone would do it. What's your opinion on all this?

Lougian

Lougian

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts
In response to post #8450133.

It's an interresting proposition, but right now I am finishing my forts bump mapped and retexturing the landscape of Solstheim ! But after that I will install this mod and see what I can do for those textures :)

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.963 seconds