Thank you for taking a look sTATE of dECAY

bearcat6690

I use computer games to escape the work, frustration, disappointment and rage that daily real life brings.

I am not a sick twisted masochist that wants a "challenge"-----if you want a challenge, don't play a game. Put a bag over your head and go run around in the middle of a busy highway. You won't be missed.

Game surprises should not be sucker punches that force you to slog through boring reloads of scenarios.

I have zero interest in learning how computer software works. When you buy a car or a TV, you don't expect to have to go to mechanics school to make it work correctly.

I have State of Decay: Year One, purchased at Steam, playing on a Windows 10 PC.

This was long before I knew that the rule is, when a console game is ported to PC, it is about 99 percent likely to be unplayable garbage.

What I want to accomplish:

1. Change the zombies into slow Romero type, not asinine Tasmanian Devil cartoons.

I don't have the reflexes of an eleven year old boy high on crystal meth.

2. Enable manual game save. This is because I found out much too late that the game keeps running even after you turn it OFF!!

3. Turn off mission timers. Once in a great while, this is an ok plot device, but used frequently it's just lazy design on the part of the devs.

4. Make the mouse and keyboard controls flawless.